- Discipleship bands
- Daily devotional readings
- Sunday school classes
- Small groups (including class meetings and band meetings)
In these pages you’ll:
- Be challenged to move from holy discontent to surrendered love for God
- Practice engaging in authentic, micro-community
- Read a text, pray, and reflect on questions (all provided)
About the Book
Many of us feeling this stirring. A desire to see the Holy Spirit unleash a river of awakening, flowing through the streets of our cities and neighborhoods. We are waiting for the great wave. But perhaps we lack the faith to dream smaller.
As we sow for, pray for, and long for awakening, we are not watching for one grand moment. We are not watching for a landmark sermon or a revival meeting. Instead, we band together in groups of three to five disciples with the long view in mind.
We read together, pray together, and meet together as small acts of courage and belief. We surrender to Jesus as he transforms us from dissatisfied to devoted. We build micro-communities of holy love, drawn into the depths by the Holy Spirit. As we go deeper, the ripples of hope go wider, crossing over each other to become a rising kingdom tide.
Perhaps this is what awakening will look like.
About the Author
Matt LeRoy is a preacher, church planter, and folk theologian. He is co-pastor of Love Chapel Hill, an eclectic church plant in the heart of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. LeRoy is also the director of The Circuit, a church-planting collective of Jesus Pioneers. He is married to Sarah and is the proud dad of twin sons, Luke and Sam.
- Length: Six weeks
- Page count: 64
- Trim size: 5×8
- DVD accompaniment: No.
You May Also Like
- This Is How We Know by J.D. Walt
- Soundtrack: A Forty Day Playlist Through the Psalms by J.D. Walt