- Pastors planning for Advent
- Daily devotional readings
Advent Series Kit Contents:
- A softcover copy of Roots: Advent and the Family Story of Jesus
- A previously recorded Advent Preaching and Worship Planning Workshop with Dan Wilt and J.D. Walt
- Sermon planning outlines (PDF)
- Small group study guide (PDF)
- Four weekly small group teaching sessions with Dan Wilt (On-Demand video)
- Artwork, Media Files, Promotional materials for congregational use
About Roots Advent Series Kit
For Advent this year, we’re putting together the best resources we can to help you and your congregation thrive as you do the hard (often unrecognized on earth, but always seen in heaven) work of preaching, teaching, and discipling according to the Story of Jesus.
The books, videos, media files, and workshop recording will be delivered to the Pastor Resources area of your Seedbed digital content dashboard immediately upon purchase.
We look forward to doing Advent together this year!
About the Book
- Length: 25 daily entries (begins December 1)
- Book Page count: 81
- Book Trim size: 5×7
- Video accompaniment: Four 20-25 minute videos + optional Introduction (13 minutes)