- Pastors planning for Advent
- Daily devotional readings
Advent Series Kit Contents:
- A softcover copy of Roots: Advent and the Family Story of Jesus
- Access to participate in a three-hour, online Advent Preaching and Worship Planning Workshop on Thurs. Oct. 20 (9am-12pm CT) with Dan Wilt and J.D. Walt—plus a recording of the full workshop afterward
- Sermon planning outlines (PDF)
- Small group study guide (PDF)
- Four weekly small group teaching sessions with Dan Wilt (On-Demand video)
- Artwork, Media Files, Promotional materials for congregational use
- Discounted bulk book orders
About Roots Advent Series Kit
For Advent this year, we’re putting together the best resources we can to help you and your congregation thrive as you do the hard (often unrecognized on earth, but always seen in heaven) work of preaching, teaching, and discipling according to the Story of Jesus.
The books, videos, and initial media files will come your way on August 31, 2022, along with access details for the Oct. 20 workshop.
We look forward to doing Advent together this year!
About the Book
- Length: 25 daily entries (begins December 1)
- Book Page count: 81
- Book Trim size: 5×7
- Video accompaniment: Four 20-25 minute videos + optional Introduction (13 minutes)