- Sunday school classes
- Weeknight small groups
In these pages you’ll:
- Gain new perspectives on common gospel stories and passages
- Learn the original context in which the Gospel of John was written, while discovering its relevance today
About the Study
In this edition of the OneBook Daily-Weekly, noted New Testament scholar Dr. Ben Witherington III leads disciples on twelve-week study of the Gospel of John. With Witherington’s incisive insight and compelling observations, learners will gain clarity on the powerful and practical ways of the Son of God. Through the process, students will grow in holy love, both for God and neighbor, by becoming better readers of Scripture and truer followers of Jesus.
Preview the first week of content here.
Sample Video Session
About the Author
Ben Witherington III is Amos professor of New Testament for doctoral studies at Asbury Theological Seminary and on the doctoral faculty at St. Andrews University in Scotland. He has written more than forty books—including The Jesus Quest and The Paul Quest, both of which were selected as top biblical studies works by Christianity Today. Along with many interviews on radio networks across the country, Witherington has been on the History Channel, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, The Discovery Channel, A&E, and the PAX Network.
- Length: 12 weeks
- Page count: 182
- DVD accompaniment: Highly encouraged — 12, 7-10 minute sessions
You May Also Like
- Love Lab: The Great Reversal by Matt LeRoy
- Other Daily-Weekly studies
- The Gospel of Jesus by Ben Witherington