- Small groups (book includes daily exercises and reflection prompts; accompanying DVD sold separately)
In these pages you’ll:
- Discover the treasure of a deep relationship with God, through the power of the Holy Spirit
- Learn about our inheritance as followers of Jesus
- Gain clear understanding for what it looks like to be filled with the Holy Spirit
About the Book
Ask Christians today how they best connect with God and they’ll likely talk about their relationship with Jesus or their experience of a heavenly Father who loves and cares for them. Ask them to focus on how they connect with God and they may shake their heads in wonder.
The Holy Spirit is our connection to the heart of the Father. And yet, too many Christians have missed out on the richness, power, and presence of the Holy Spirit. Too many of us have no idea the Holy Spirit loves us and desires to draw us into the heart of God. After all, it is the Holy Spirit Himself who empowers us to encounter God.
The Holy Spirit is our inheritance as followers of Jesus. To access the power and fullness of this gift, however, is a choice. What if you could tap into that power? What if you could walk in confidence and pray with authority? Wouldn’t you like to know how to hear the voice of God and how to read the Bible so it becomes a Living Word for you? Wouldn’t you benefit from a deeper, more intimate connection with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? Encounter the Spirit is a seven-week small group guidebook aimed at helping you discover the treasure of a deep relationship with God, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Sample Video Session
About the Author
Carolyn Moore, an evangelist, church planter and disciple-maker, is the founding pastor of Mosaic United Methodist Church in Augusta, Georgia. She is an ordained elder in the North Georgia Conference of the United Methodist Church and received a Master of Divinity degree from Asbury Theological Seminary.
- Length: 7 chapters and/or 7 weeks of group study
- Page count: 170
- DVD accompaniment: Highly encouraged — 7, 20-45 minute sessions
You May Also Like
- Encounter Jesus by Carolyn Moore
- Encounter the Father by Carolyn Moore
- By Signs and Wonders by Stephen Elliott
*Church leaders interested in a free preview copy for possible congregational use can email jessie.green(at)seedbed.com.