- Schools considering curriculum for its staff and/or students
- Students looking to learn a holistic approach to finances
- Small groups wanting a deep dive into financial stewardship
In these pages you’ll:
- Learn the biblical foundations of Christian financial stewardship
- Walk through practical strategies of earning, saving, spending, and giving money
- Find level-appropriate instruction, including meeting objectives and standards
- Find bibliographies and resources for further study
About the Study
Sample video session
- Length: 12 weeks
- Page count: 121
- DVD accompaniment: Streaming available
*Church leaders interested in a free preview copy for possible congregational use can email farmteam(at)seedbed.com.
About the Author
Gary G. Hoag, Ph.D., has dedicated his life to encouraging Christian generosity as the Generosity Monk. He provides spiritual and strategic counsel for nurturing a culture of generosity in local churches and helps ministry administrators consider biblical and practical pathways for raising up givers to participate generously with them in God’s work.