- Pastors planning for Advent
- Daily devotional readings
Advent Series Kit Contents:
- A softcover copy of Protagonist
- Recording of the Advent Preaching and Worship Planning Workshop with Matt LeRoy and Dan Wilt
- Sermon planning outlines (PDF)
- Small group study guide (PDF)
- Four weekly small group teaching sessions with Matt LeRoy (On-Demand video)
- Artwork, Media Files, Promotional materials for congregational use
About Protagonist Advent Series Kit
For Advent this year, we’re putting together the best resources we can to help you and your congregation thrive as you do the hard (often unrecognized on earth, but always seen in heaven) work of preaching, teaching, and discipling according to the Story of Jesus.
The books, videos, media files, and workshop recording will be delivered to the Pastor Resources area of your Seedbed digital content dashboard immediately upon purchase.
We look forward to doing Advent together this year!
About the Book
- Length: 37 daily entries (begins December 1)
- Book Page count: 128
- Book Trim size: 5×7
- Video accompaniment: Four 15 minute videos
About the Authors
Matt LeRoy is a preacher, church planter, and folk theologian. He is co-pastor of Love Chapel Hill, an eclectic church plant in the heart of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is married to Sarah and is the proud dad of twin sons, Luke and Sam.
Josh LeRoy serves as a prison chaplain in Asheboro, North Carolina. He is a graduate of Southern Wesleyan University and Asbury Theological Seminary. He is also a closet tree-hugger. Josh and his wife, Laura, have two children, Anna Grace and Ellis.