- Sunday school classes
- Weeknight small groups
- Individual study
In these pages you’ll:
- Gain a more in-depth, scholarly understanding of the book of Romans
- Be challenged by the relationship between sin, the law, and the sacrifice of Jesus when he “paid it all”
- Learn about the significance of where Paul begins to speak of the Holy Spirit in his letter and what that means for our lives today
About the Study
The book of Romans is considered by many to be the apostle Paul’s greatest written work. In this OneBook Daily-Weekly, noted New Testament scholar Dr. Ben Witherington III leads learners to grow in knowledge and faith as they begin to discover the enormous breadth and depth of the scripture contained therein. Over the course of twelve-weeks, this poignant study will guide students toward holy love, revealing more of Christ through deeper understanding.
Preview the first week of content here.
Sample Video Session
About the Author
BEN WITHERINGTON is Amos professor of New Testament for doctoral studies at Asbury Theological Seminary and on the doctoral faculty at St. Andrews University in Scotland. He has written more than forty books—including The Jesus Quest and The Paul Quest, both of which were selected as top biblical studies works by Christianity Today. Along with many interviews on radio networks across the country, Witherington has been on the History Channel, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, The Discovery Channel, A&E, and the PAX Network.
- Length: 12 weeks
- Page count: 166
- DVD accompaniment: Highly encouraged — 12, 7-10 minute sessions
You May Also Like
- Other Daily-Weekly studies
- The Gospel of Jesus by Ben Witherington
- John Wesley and the Letter to the Romans