- Confirmation classes
- Newcomer classes
- Youth groups
This is a stripped-down version of The Absolute Basics of the Christian Faith. It consists simply of the question and answer of each section in the larger book.
Learn more and preview the study at seedbed.com/confirmation.
About the Author
Philip Tallon is an Assistant Professor of Theology at Houston Baptist University, where he is the chair of the Department of Apologetics, and a faculty member of the Honors College. He is the author of The Poetics of Evil:Toward an Aesthetic Theodicy and co-editor of The Philosophy of Sherlock Holmes (with David Baggett), and, of course, The Absolute Basics of the Christian Faith. You can find him on Twitter: @philiptallon.
- Length: 16 questions and answers
You May Also Enjoy
- The Absolute Basics of the Christian Faith by Phil Tallon
- The Absolute Basics of the Wesleyan Way by Phil Tallon and Justus Hunter
- This We Believe: Meditations on the Apostles Creed by Timothy Tennent
- Thirty Questions by Timothy Tennent
- We Believe from the Bristol House Collection
- Echo Catechism