There are 3 Parts in the Life of Discipleship Trackers of Faith Curriculum for the year:
- Part 1 – Lessons 1 to 12
- Part 2 – Lessons 13 to 24
- Part 3 – Lessons 25 to 40
A classroom kit is a box set that contains one of each physical item needed to execute Trackers Life of Discipleship in a classroom. Three kits (Startup/Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) are needed to teach a full year of curriculum. You will want to order one kit for every teaching classroom in your ministry. Each Life of Discipleship Classroom Kit consist of one each of the following:
- A full-color Leader Guide
- DVD of animated videos (+ access to .mp4s on the Digital Hub)
- Large Challenge Poster Set (full year of posters ship in Part 1 Kit)
- Worship Album (+ access to the .mp3s on the Digital Hub)
- Small Teaching Posters
- (3) Student Activity Page Booklets (Level A, Level B, Level C)
- Lyric and Hand Motion videos for worship (accessible on the Digital Hub only)
- The Farm Talk Podcast (accessible on the Digital Hub only)
In addition to the Classroom Kit for each part, each student needs Activity Sheets to go with that kit (purchased separately).
Note: Your Classroom Kit order also authorizes any teacher or parent within your church to access all the worship music, animated videos, and the Farm Talk Podcast free of charge by creating an account on the Digital Hub.