- Daily devotional readings
- Sunday school classes
- Small groups (including class meetings and band meetings)
- Seedbed Daily Text readers
In these pages you’ll:
- Get familiar with People Who Say Such Things in Scripture—including Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah, Jacob, Rachel, and Leah
- Journey with Moses through the beginning of Exodus
- Read a text, pray, and reflect on questions (all provided)
About the Book
People who say such things . . .
Who are these people and what did they say? This Daily Text series begins in the celebrated eleventh chapter of the book of Hebrews. “People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own.” (Hebrews 11:14)
J.D. Walt, leads readers all the way back to Genesis, examining the storied lives of Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah, and Jacob, Rachel, and Leah. From there the journey jumps to the book of Exodus, narrating us from the shoreline of the Nile River in Egypt with Moses, through his exile and return to lead the people out of slavery.
Packed with insight, surprising applications and deep encouragement, People Who Say Such Things will strengthen your faith by lifting your sights to the God of Heaven and Earth.
About the Author
J.D. Walt serves as the “Sower-in-Chief” for Seedbed whose sole ambition is to “sow for a great awakening,” by developing theological and ministry training resources for the local church. A sought after speaker and conference leader, a published author and songwriter, J.D. is also the voice of Seedbed’s Daily Text. He hails from Dumas, Arkansas and currently resides in Franklin, Tennessee with his family.
- Length: 52 daily readings
- Page count: TBA
- Trim size: 5×8
- DVD accompaniment: No
You May Also Like
- This Is How We Know by J.D. Walt
- Soundtrack: A Forty Day Playlist Through the Psalms by J.D. Walt
- The First Real Christian by J.D. Walt