- Evangelism training
- Churches engaged in mission
- Small groups focused on neighborhood
- Church planting groups
In these pages you’ll:
- Learn why bold mission must be paired with equally bold prayers
- Be encouraged to engage in mission for homes, neighborhoods, and cities
- See yourself as an empowered ambassador for God’s kingdom
About the Book
About the Author
Verlon Fosner (DMin) leads an innovative congregation in Seattle, Washington, and has created multiple “dinner churches” throughout the city. He is part of the Fresh Expressions US leadereship team and founded Dinner Church School of Leadership. Verlon is author of several books including Dinner Church, The Dinner Church Handbook, and Welcome to Dinner, Church. He and his wife of more than forty years, Melodee, have three adult children, seven grandchildren, and a variant collection of grand-foster-kids. For more information visit communitydinners.com and dinnerchurch.com.
The Rev. Jon Davis (PhD) serves part-time as a vicar for Christ Episcopal Church in Cedar Key, Florida, and is on staff with Fresh Expressions US as a mission strategist, trainer, and coordinator. He and his wife of thirty years, Beth, live in Oviedo, Florida.