- Daily devotional readings
- Sunday school classes
- Small groups (including class meetings and band meetings)
- Seedbed Wake-Up Call readers
In these pages you’ll:
- Learn how the Day of Pentecost changed the course of human history and the trajectory of creation
- Be challenged to be an ambassador for Jesus by entering into the laboratory of faith daily
- Appreciate how Jesus’s presence by the Holy Spirit collapses our notions of prayer and makes his power and love accessible
About the Book
Still Day One— From the Day of Pentecost to the Day after, take this deep dive into the person, work, power and love of the Holy Spirit. From the Upper Room on the Day of Pentecost to a lame beggar by the gate called Beautiful this series took on the tone and essence of a bonafide pilgrimage. Join us as we spend days with Jesus in the Temple Courts—on Solomon’s Porch no less. And then comes Ezekiel and the incredible awakening vision which takes us right out of building and down river all the way to the Dead Sea and beyond to the marshes of travail. Everywhere the river goes everything will live. Unlike any other Daily Text series, this one takes us on the inside of the story in a way that gets the story inside of us. It’s the Day after the Day of Pentecost. It’s still day one.
About the Author
J.D. Walt serves as the “Sower-in-Chief” for Seedbed whose sole ambition is to “sow for a great awakening,” by developing theological and ministry training resources for the local church. A sought after speaker and conference leader, a published author and songwriter, J.D. is also the voice of Seedbed’s Daily Text. He hails from Dumas, Arkansas and currently resides in Houston, Texas with his family.
- Length: 45 daily readings
- Page count: 163
- Trim size: 5×8
- DVD accompaniment: No